Thursday, December 22, 2011

Nelson Young- Christmas Time Is Near

Every year I put together a Christmas CD and give it out to friends, co-workers, and school mates. I am often asked months in advance about the CD and it is always a mixture of oldies, punk, hillbilly country, soul and very rarely does it have a traditional version/song heard on the radio. Well, this year I recyled, or rather came up with a "best of " and gave out to classmates and to the staff where I did my field placement. I just did not have time to tape 45's into the computer this year. I am always on the look out for Christmas 45's and always discover a new gem I did not know of. I don't know if anyone else will think this one is a gem but I picked it sometime over the past year. Don't know anything about the artist, label but I thought it was pretty cool.

No comments: