Monday, April 07, 2014

Ventures - Telstar

I've been fighting a nasty sinus infection the past 10 days. Seems like I write those words at least a few times a year. The one I'm dealing with now has been particularly nasty and kept me out of work 3 days last week. I'm starting some new medicine tonight so I am hopeful the tide will turn this week. I went to a little record show yesterday (even the misery of my sinus issues could not keep me away). Picked a few interesting things for my collection but most of the prices were over inflated. Here is the b side to the recent Ventures post- again one of those interesting Ventures reissue liberty All Time Hit Series 45's.










1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A great sounding reissue 45 of one of the Ventures' finest tracks. Has the original mastering, but better pressed and easier to find in good condition. A winner.