Wednesday, May 07, 2014

Cliff Nobles - My Love Is Getting Stronger

I was thinking today how much music has the ability to shape us, how it can reflect our mood. For example, if I listen to Van Morrison when I am in a sullen mood I find it can intensify my mood and I can get more introspective. In a lot of ways, these two blogs are sort of a "soundtrack for my life". It represents a sample of music I have found that I like, some of it is more meaningful to me than others. It is not a complete representation because I have limited the scope of these 2 blogs so you are not going to get other songs that mean a lot to me (such as Crystal Blue Persuasion by Tommy James & The Shondells) because quite frankly you can turn on the radio daily and hear it. Your not going to hear William Ackerman instrumental new age guitar songs that relax me, or general album tracks. I do on occasion upload a song that was a hit but my overall intent is to upload something that is more obscure, or at least obscure to the mainstream. I am pleased by the knowledge base some of my followers post and enjoy the feedback and tidbits.

No comments: