Saturday, April 16, 2016

Buckinghams - I've Been Wrong

Record Store Day 2016 was better than I thought it would be. I went into today with a limited agenda of items. I always go every year and sit and wait for hours to get into the 1st store and I end up going to several stores to get what I want and I always over spend buying item I really don't want. This year I decided to sleep in and get there when I got there. I left home at 6am and decided to go to a different store than I usually do as I had read people were lining up at 5pm yesterday. It take me 90 minutes to get there and I decided to drive by one other store first instead of the store I was going to start at. Damn if there was not a super super short line at the first store so I stayed there. Let's put it this way, I got everything I wanted and was out the door by 8:30 am. So what did I get....The Son Volt LP, The Miracle Legion LP, The Feelies EP, The Remains LP, Jay Farrar LP, The Metz/Mission of Burma 45, Low 10", Warren Zevon 45, Uncle Tupelo 45 and the Melvins/MC5 split.
 Picked up this fuzz delight of bliss a few months ago.


























No comments: