Tuesday, February 27, 2018

The Deceptions - Of All The Hearts & People

Ok, It has been FOREVER since I posted. I really have wanted to but I have been busy getting my home part time business up and running. I plan on selling off some of my thousands of records. I'm selling on Discogs. My user name is NOIZE_INYOUR_HEAD. I'm also on ebay but I am only selling large lots of 45s there under the name of noize_inyour_head_records.

So I am uploading a killer double sided soul 45 as a way of getting back into the groove in style. Sweet soul on one side and funky soul on the other. I have this bad boy for sale on my Discogs site but I don't expect to be uploading to my blog here 45's for sale too often. I would prefer to keep my blog exclusively for the items in my collection.
 I have some nice things in store for the blog in the near future. I don't expect to be uploading like I did a few years ago but I do plan on doing so more often than every 6 months



No comments: