Saturday, January 23, 2021

The Unknowns- All Over The World

Phil Spector died this week with fairly little notice that I could see. While he was a musical genius, and I am a fan of the Spector Sound...it's hard to celebrate a man and heap praise on him due to the flaws he had...actually flaws do not accurate describe his issues and depravity. But do you penalize the artists that recorded for him....I think not. The Ronettes should be celebrated..I updated the link to this Ronettes song I posted in 2011  http://poppacool.blogspot.com/2011/05/ronettes-best-part-of-breakin-up.html

Tonight I thought I would upload a nice cover version. The original of this was an album cut by the Youngbloods. The Youngbloods had some catchy songs and I do not believe they issued this as a 45..glad for this obscurity




No comments: