Friday, April 15, 2011

Ike and Tina Tuner - A Fool For A Fool

Ok, I'm psyched  but bummed. Tomorrow is Record Store day and unfortunately I have class. The good news is I just pre ordered the Flaming Lips box set of vinyl reissues off their site. The color vinyl versions are limited to 1000 copies and only available there. The black vinyl copies are sold in stores. I've been a huge Flips fan for over 20 years. But I'm bummed as there are other things I would like but may not be able to get due to being in class.
Let's groove to a a wonderful early Ike and Tina Turner 45 with a cool Picture Sleeve to peek at.
























2 comments:

Unknown said...

This was one of three singles Ike and Tina did for Warner Brothers in 1964. I had the picture sleeve for this once, but it got ruined in a basement flood I had years ago. Another great Ike and Tina WB 45 is "Finger Poppin'," well worth seeking out if you ever find it.

Poppacool said...

Cool..will keep an eye out for it. Man I can imagine what else you lost in the flood...I'm just sick thinking about it