Tuesday, August 16, 2011

The Fourmost - If You Cry

Another busy day. I have a few days of vacation coming up but won't be going anywhere. I guess I could cry about it...lol

Ok, its 9pm and I need the prayers of my blogger friends. My black lab (see picture) pushed the front screen door open while my wife was on the porch about 30 minutes ago and ran full blast (I think he saw a cat across the street) and was hit by a car...he bounced off and kept running. He seems ok with some minor cuts but is walking . We can't get up with the vet so do me a favor and pray for my dog Bently.

2 comments:

Holly said...

Sending major good thoughts towards you & Bently...

Poppacool said...

good thoughts appreciated. Dog stayed at the vet yesterday and came home today...with cuts and road rash. He was happy to come home. I keep replaying what I saw and have no clue how he lived, let along had no broken bones or internal injuries.