Friday, December 14, 2012

Allan Sherman - The Twelve Gifts Of Christmas

It's that time of the season and I'm stocked up on Christmas songs. I have had a fascination with Christmas songs for the past 5 or 6 years and have picked up some interesting 45s. Last year and I had the crud and did not upload as many as I had planned. This year, I plan on locking myself in a room so I can get the full 12 days of christmas in without becoming sick....just kidding. So I was thinking how do I start this thing this year- traditionally...oh no, let's start with a healthy dose of "novelty". I will get to obscure later

1 comment:

KL from NYC said...

I'd just been reading about this: the initial 45 pressings have "naked" when describing the lady with a clock in the stomach; later pressings and CD reissues have the word edited out.