Friday, October 23, 2020

Renaldo Domino - Never Thought

 Another COVID19 Friday....Saturday means creeping out into the public to Record Store Day. I have an 8am appointment (love the reservations) so I should get the few things I am looking forward to tomorrow. I'm looking forward to the Verlaines LP, the Charles Mingus LP (can't believe I don't have that one). I'm also considering the Church Gold Afternoon Fix, The Bob Mould LP, The Who live LP and the American Jangle Underground LP. Who knows, may even get brave and venture out elseware. I mean, I know I need to go to Target to get my Dog his food as he is picky and likes only a certain brand that Target carries.

Tonight I am sharing a new 45 I ordered last month. I found a copy of a Renaldo Domino mid/late 60's 45 on Smash (unfortunately it is cracked but it plays). I loved it and when searching found out he put this out last year. What a voice. How did this guy never make it big. I say support him and order it from Happy As A Lark records.

 





No comments: