Tuesday, July 09, 2024

Rollins Band - Earache My Eye

Cover version week continues with a heavy one. I have written about my love with Sub Pop in the past and while I have sold of a bunch of my Sub Pop albums I have kept all my 45's. At some point in the near future I will start thining that herd as well. Who can resist Henry Rollins covering Cheech & Chong. I have the pink, red and black vinyl versions and there is nothing wrong with the red vinyl version...somehow my phone camera made it look distorted.

As a sound note, I noticed with yesterday's post some weird sounds in the recording. I realized that as I was recording 45s, I was taking pictures of 45s and sleeves. Well my phone is linked with my computer so when I would take a picture it would do an alert on my computer to ask me what I wanted to do. My guess some of these upcoming posts will have this issue. Much apologies and I guess I need to take pictuers when I am not recording













No comments: