Sunday, August 01, 2010

Listener Request: Boenzee Cryque - Watch The Time

Our first listener request comes from Gary. I have what I consider to be an excellent collection. I also believe I know alot about music groups. Well, Gary sent in his request list and I only had one 45, and I had not heard of many of the bands/songs. As depressing as that is, I also find it also refreshing that I have much more music to discover. Found this at Wax Trax in Denver Colorado last time I was home on a visit.




















The Boenzee Cryque - Watch The Time

3 comments:

sixtiiesoldiesguy said...

If you send me the list of songs they need and you don't have, I will go thru my list of 49,000 60's songs off 45's.

Rich
sixtiesoldiesguy

Brian Marshall said...

Pretty good piece of horn rock there. I especially like the bass line. That helps make the song.

Poppacool said...

Rich, Send me your email address (poppacool@gmail.com) and I will give you Gary's email as he ok'd the release.

Brian,
Tonight is a post for you!