Thursday, May 19, 2011

Del Counts - What Is The Reason

I am pure beat. Work has been just so busy this week, I've been working on this paper during any free time, and my new exercise program is hell. I am up by 4:30am to be able to get to the YMCA to work out with a group of men and women and we usually start by 5:15am. We have been doing different exercise programs and we just started a new one which pushes you to the limit. I am about to crash for tonight so I expect I will get up tomorrow, shower and go straight to my office to get a few hours before work on my paper as it is due on Saturday.

Back to the music front. Nothing is going as planned!The song I chose for tonight had terrible sound quality so I need to re-record it. But don't fret, here is a catchy cover version of a Rascals song.

No comments: