Sunday, July 22, 2012

Evey Partin, Curley Samples and Pilot Mountain Quartet - I'll Have A New Life

Ok, took nearly 2 weeks off from the blog. I've been trying to organize the record cave of mine but it is no more in order today than it was 2 weeks ago. I've picked up a few things over the past few weeks but nothing incredibly special. I did get get well worn copy of the Hogs 45 on HBR...Hopefully I can get it cleaned up a bit. Thought I would do a little Sunday night gospel with some vintage NC gospel bluegrass. This was among the 3000 and I really really like it alot. There is going to be a lot of leftover spillage from the 3000 for some time!

2 comments:

carlos said...

... same overhere! Just bought 5100 45's and have to sort them out over the next months. What do you use to clean your 45's with?? Is there an easy way to get them clean? Please let me know how....

Poppacool said...

I bought a gallon of this Phoenix cleaner years ago and it works great. I use it with a nitty gritty cleaner. I recently bought a hand held steam cleaner after watching a youtube video of one being used with a record cleaner. Hope you strike it big with your recent purchase. Here is a link to the phoenix cleaner.
http://www.sleevetown.com/vinyl-cleaning.shtml