Thursday, September 05, 2019

The Criminal$ - The Boys Are Back

It's hurricane season again. I think I have been through 15-20 Hurricanes since I moved here in 1994. The number of Hurricanes that downgraded to a tropical storm and then hit the state probably doubles that number. Dorian is expecting to skirt the state tonight and we are in the zone for 4-10" of rain and winds up to 60+. And the damn things seem to always hit at night when you can't see jack. Today's post is from a cool 45 I picked up earlier this summer. The guy I bought it from was reaaaalllllll slow in sending it and to compensate he added a few extras...way cool. Sylvain Sylvain formed this band after the demise of the New York Dolls. Sadly, Sylvain has recently announced he has cancer. Pray your treatments are successful.

No comments: