Thursday, January 18, 2024

Off Boradway usa - Stay In Town

I I hope everyone is staying warm wherever you are. Cooper and I went for a longer walk and it was cooooold. I have some really nice gloves but even they did not keep my hands warm. I think the temperature was hovering around 20 degrees. At least no wind chill. Cooper could have kept going to make up for our shorter walk yesterday. What a dog! 
I wrote in the Joey Wilson post how I bought an insane amout of albums at an Auction a few years back. It was full of artists I had never heard of before and it was enjoyable discovering artists. The album this 45 came from was one of them and I truly enjoyed it. Matter of fact, I have been tracking down 45's from some of those albums (see Joey Wilson) and expect to see more posts. 





No comments: