Sunday, April 21, 2024

Awakening Echoes - Don't Leave Me

  Sometimes you strike out but that is alright. A friend called me yesterday and someone approached him at an antique mall and had 45s. I lived fairly close to the gentleman and met him at his home. He had about 100 45s he found in a suitcase. I looked through them and there was nothing outstanding at all. I asked him how much he wanted and he said "highest price you will give me plus $100"...what? I offered him $25 which was incredibly generous by the way, and he declined saying they worth more and he was going to put them in his booth at the antique mall. I wished him well but pointed out to him some of the 45s that were beyond salvage but his response was they were James Brown...yep, a new product...James Brown fresbees

I have neglected uploading my Peacock 45s lately. I rarely find a Peacock that is pristine...well loved 45s these are.



No comments: