Thursday, April 25, 2024

Scorpions - In Trance

 I feel very relaxed this morning. Cooper and I had a really nice walk, and now I am enjoying a nice hot cup of coffee. I have a good plan for the weekend...I have an area I am going to plant me some hot peppers and another area for tomatoes. My weekend also may involve going to look for records (of course it will). 

I first heard the Scorpions when I was in High School. I remember going and buying the Breakout LP and never looked back. This was from 1975, way before they really hit it big in the States. I bought Love at First Sting and then my musical tastes changed and I never bought another newer Scorpions release. I was able to find all their 70s lp's dirt cheap back then. I have not listened to them in ages and I really should dig them out.




2 comments:

Mellow said...

Although I know the Scorpions were big in the US, it amazes me every time I see them recognized in the States. It baffles me a German band from nearby Hanover made it as a rock band in the US.

Poppacool said...

I am glad US companies did not give up on them as this definately was not played on radio. I saw them live once and that was during the Blackout tour. I used to have a tour program for that show but have no clue whatever happened to it