Saturday, August 31, 2024

The Joys Of Life - Descent / Good Times Are Over

 I slept in a little this morning. I stayed up on Thursday to watch the Colorado Buffaloes secure their 1st win of the year...it seems like anytime I stay up late it and don't get much sleep it lingers for days. But I'm ready to hit the door and run a few errands while also keeping my peepers out for yardsales. 

Bought this killer 45 from my friend.Jesse....it really has been a good year with picking up bangers that quite frankly I thought I would never find. Both sides are so good! The obsessive in me wanted to put this in a proper Columbia sleeve and I really thought it would look great in a Blue Columbia sleeve. Well I searched in my empty sleeve box and frustraingly could not find one. Then came across this purplish one and thought perfect. 



No comments: