Thursday, December 18, 2014

Johnny Horton - They Shined Up Rudolph's Nose

This week has gone by much too quickly. I am glad I still on vacation next week. I have plenty I need to take care of around home that I have not yet done. And of course I have a plan to run around tomorrow looking for records. I have a little day trip planned for a town and surrounding area that I have never really spent time scrounging about.
My parents had a copy of Johnny Horton's greatest hits and when I was growing up I used to play it all the time. Of course I have my own copy but come to think of it I have not listened to it in ages. Apparently there is a pricey rare picture sleeve for this 45

1 comment:

Doug said...

The first LP I bought[over 50 years ago] was Johnny Horton's Greatest Hits.I still have the LP!