Thursday, August 24, 2023

The Church- It's No Reason & Someone Special

 Whew, nothing like being in slo mo this morning...or this week for that matter. I've worked hard this week and have had no time to myself. But that's ok...have a good Saturday planned as I will be meeting up with a friend I have not seen in over 10 years. We talk all the time and and I have a big box of cool vinyl for him so I know he will be happy. 

I've made it known in the past I love the Church. But I have neglected them a bit so I am rectifying that. My last Church post was a 12" single which I promised would not be the last 12" posted from them. I seem to have dropped the boat on that one and maybe later this year I will get some more 12" singles posted. But in the meantime, here is nice little Australian import from 40 years ago. 





No comments: