Wednesday, August 16, 2023

The Diodes - Tired of Waking Up Tired

 Life can be a struggle sometimes with all the junk floating in the air distracting us negatively. It's compounded when your tired. Waking up tired is the worst. I tend to go to bed around 10pm, up around 4:40am, start coffee, take an hour walk with super Cooper the wonder dog, shower and watch a church program, then news. This morning routine seems to help get my day going in a positive direction (except for the negative news that seems to permeate our world). Even though I am tired, I try to infuse my soul with joy- musical joy. Isn't it amazing how a good song can just turn you around. That to me, is the thrill of the record collecting hunt. To find that elusive 45...or to find something you have never heard of and find a gem previously unknown by you. 




No comments: