Sunday, December 24, 2023

Rev. Claude Jeter - Christmas In Heaven

On The 12h day of Christmas my record collection brought me a Gospel 45. .A nice soulful gospel Christmas 45 for ya.

15 years ago I would make these Christmas CD compilations for my co-workers.  Every year it would be a new compilation and would include a wide vareity of genres. I'm going to throw out being humble and state these cd's were fantastic. I think the 1st one was probably the best but really, they all were just amazing and I painstakingly compiled them and they flowed perfectly. I think I made 4 or 5 of them and they were a hit with my co-workers but most of the music was foreign to them. I can tell you my old boss probably never appreciated the Ramones song, well any of them really as she just was not a music lover. But I so enjoyed making them. I have no clue where my copies are but it is something I need to find. And as I look back at the Christmas blog postings since the beginning of this blog, I have come to realize there are some killer Christmas 45s in my collection I have not shared. If I am blessed to still be on this planet next Christmas I plan on uploading them. 



No comments: