Saturday, December 09, 2023

The Brentwoods - Yeah, Yeah, No, No / Babe You Know

 I try to be a creature of habit with days of week and posts. My wife says I'm obsessive with my records and she is not wrong. Mondays are Surf/Drag muisc, powerpop Tuesdays, New Wave Wednesday, Thursday is a smorgaborad, Friday Soul, Saturday Garage/Psych/pop psych, Sunday Gospel. Of course that is out the window when I am in a hurry or if I have not adequately prepared for the week (This past week New Wave Wednesday became R&B Wednesday). Years ago I spent a whole day recording somgs and taking pictures for posts (that never happened) and that stuff is buried on an external harddrive somewhere. My phone is filled with pictures of 45's in my collection I have yet to post. Some peoples phones are filled with family pictures...mine is filled with records..lol. While that is not entirely true, it is funny to think you will probably see a picture like the 45 today as you would pictures of the grandchildren or my wife and dog.

So staying a bit true to my compulsive self, here is a little popsych for you




1 comment:

Dave said...

Quick a nice gem to have in the collection! Of course, I'm a sucker for the one-and-dones of the world.