Thursday, November 16, 2023

Psychotrons- Death Is A Dream / Unchained Melody

Cooper and I were up a bit late this morning for our walk. I woke up early and thought I have 15 more minutes, fell asleep and 45 minutes later woke up.  It was a lovely walk, had a shower and now I am sitting here with my 2nd cup of coffee. Oh, how I love coffee. 

If I could look for records daily I would most likely be disappointed on a grand scale. But periodically, the search pays off and one comes away with something really special. I scored this monster Eastern North Carolina Psych 45 a few weeks back.by accident. I was at the flea market and bought a ton from a guy I always buy from. I then walked around and was getting ready to leave when I saw a guy with albums and had a small box of 45s under a table. The price was right so I just snagged the box without really looking. Once I got home I started going thorugh them and was amazed. I knew of this one but had never seen one and it is the find of the year. The box also surrendered some other obscurities that will grace this blog




2 comments:

JC said...

WOW , yeah I think I’d have to break the bank for this one but it’s better than I imagined!

Poppacool said...

I looked in Barry's garage book and it was listed as Neg...which means it would be negotiated over 1000.