Tuesday, November 14, 2023

The Saints - Lipstick On Your Collar

Punk, Post Punk Tuesday. When I was an undergrad in the 1980's I purchased the Saint's 2nd LP on Sire at a flea market. I didn't really appreciate it like I should have and eventually allowed it to depart from my collection..I now ask myself WHY WHY WHY. This song is often played on Little Stevens Underground Garage and the 45 has been on my want list for years until I picked it up in an online auction on hibid. While I am happy to finally have it, the shipping cost was RIDICULOUS which made a good deal bad. I should have known better from that seller. I won a few 45s from them a few years back and the same ridiculous shipping cost. I have blocked their emails and received an automatic email for feedback on why I no longer wanted their emails and I told them why.  

A little side note. I have this one organized on the side as The Saints (punk) to keep it seperated from the Eastern NC soul group The Saints.











No comments: