Friday, April 09, 2010

Soul Friday: Luther Ingram & The G-Men Foxy Devil & I Spy (For The FBI)

Soul Friday with a nice little 45 from 1966 that I picked up a few weeks ago. Luther is best known for the song "If Loving You Is Wrong, I Don't Want To Be Right". This was one of his first 45's and did not hit the charts. Contains a cool version of the Jamo Thomas classic "I Spy (For The FBI). Luther died in 2007 .





















Luther Ingram & The G-Men- Foxy Devil























Luther Ingram & The G-Men- I Spy (For The FBI)

8 comments:

Holly said...

Hi! Just found this, and "Foxy Devil" actually links to "I Spy". If you EVER have a free moment (ha!) would love to hear Foxy Devil.

Hope you're not going too crazy...

Poppacool said...

I'll see if I can fix. Give me something positive to do tonight...I was grumpy fokker today so I think I'm a bit tired.

Poppacool said...

Fixed...

Holly said...

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Boo hoo! Now 'I Spy For the F.B.I.' is no more. Any possibility it might be restored? Thanks in advance. Marie

Poppacool said...

fixed

Anonymous said...

Thanks Poppacool - you're a gem!

Poppacool said...

If I was a gem, I'd sell me to pay for grad school...smile!