Wednesday, February 16, 2011

The Invitations - Hallelujah

Happy anniversary to me! This is a special post as one year ago today I uploaded my first post. Of course the first few weeks were hit and miss (mostly miss) with trying to get sounds to work. But thanks to some help I managed to get it to work and here we are today. I had set a goal to have a daily post, and while I did not meet that goal I came pretty darn close with 343. I had also planned to be a bit more wordy but with starting graduate school I have found my old brain needs more study time. So thank you dear listeners for the past year and all the kind words. Mostly thank you for allowing me to indulge in sharing all aspects of my musical obsessions; from the garage/psych tracks that juice you, and coming back after listening to a track I like but does not juice you up. The next year promises to follow the same formula..for good or bad.

No comments: