Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Troggs - I Want You

I had another rough long day with lots of driving but at least I was the passenger today. Yesterday, I was the driver and I had a weird scene that has bugged me for the past 2 days. Here goes...we were driving in the company vehicle to do a review (in a small town that will remain nameless). We were following the GPS when all of a sudden the road is closed and we have to take a detour. This messes the GPS all up and we end up damn going in circles.  We come up to a stop sign and there on the right side of the road is a house back away from the road but near the road was just a ton of debris...an old suitcase, clothes, magazines and books...and.....a ton of albums strewn out in piles like some disaster scene and it was not pretty, the only identifiable album at first glance was Dylan's Greatest Hits. If I had been by myself I probably would have stopped just to cry over the disaster...they had obviously been out in the weather for quite some time...what a crime!
Anyway, a classic Reg vocal...we lost him nearly a year ago

No comments: