Sunday, October 07, 2018

Leon Hayward - Pain In My Heart

I was sitting here today cleaning some 45's I have not had a chance to listen to or clean and realized it's been ages since my last post. It has been a hectic time since my last post. We had returned from our family reunion and I posted the Carl Perkins 45. Then in late August my father died and we drove back to Colorado. I did some record searching just to keep my mind occupied as it was obviously difficult. Then we no more and get back from Colorado and Hurricane Florence hits...what a few months. So, this Leon Hayward 45 was one I was cleaning today...pretty sweet sounding song if you ask me

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Condolences from me to you, healing, getting you and what you hold dear back to health and recovered from disaster, and staying emotionally healthy through your overwhelming times and events. Peace, Godspeed, and Healing to you. Great unsung 45, underrated as can be. Aces!

Poppacool said...

Thank you for the kind words and thanks for continuing to check me out. I hope to upload more often

Anonymous said...

I want to stay on friendly terms, as music when we face stressful, and difficult times is what unites us, and our common link. Like I said earlier, Music is there for me on my best, my worst days. Digging for rare 45 RPM singles and LP discs, makes multiply physically challenged me, work hard and motivates me to never give up, to dig for what interests me, to work out, to stay fit. Seeing what you have dug, raises the bar, makes me dig deeper. And has turned me on to new sounds, and interesting ways to keep vinyl fresh and interesting. I have only one regret in life, and that is not meeting you sometime in person, as you're interesting, and share much in common. I've bookmarked you, and check back often. As you're a friend, and ally!! Thanks for your loyalty!! I will overcome and adapt to anything in my way, and I refuse to give up. A good crate dig, is worth 1 month of PT.