Monday, January 03, 2011

Tommy James & The Shondells - Baby Let Me Down

I have always loved TJ's & Shondells music. Can't understand why they are not in the RRHOF but I ranted on the whole HOF thing before. This is a cool French EP I picked up a few years ago. Cordell & Gentry were brilliant songwriters and producers and this EP demonstrates the powerful effect they had on TJ's music. I am not sure why this EP lists only Cordell as the songwriter for these 4 songs as I believe Gentry was involved as well. Anyway, Baby Let Me Down is a cool LP cut off the I Think We're Alone Now that made this French EP







































































Tommy James & The Shondells - Baby Let Me Down

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

great song not to well know!

Poppacool said...

glad you like it. I think it's a great unknown song