Friday, April 22, 2011

Ted Taylor - Miss You So

So I was going to build some doors for my album record cabinet as right now there is cardboard taped over it to keep the cats and their claws away from the lps. It works but I can't pull out my lps to listen to them. So I went to lowes, picked out real nice high grade plywood and had it cut to size and brought it home. I started to work on it and realized the hinges I bought were too small. Guess I will be taking them back and upgrading to larger hinges. And I was so motivated to on my day off! So I am posting early as I want to work on my final test for class due next Saturday.
I almost uploaded a 45 I have planned for a future theme week...whew, that was a close one. I came up with a spreadsheet to keep track of these uploads so I don't upload one twice. Anyway, here is a killer 45 from Ted Taylor.

No comments: