Thursday, April 23, 2015

Robb and Dean Douglas - I Can Make It With You

Been a busy time and I have had no time for the blog. Plus the other site I was using identified I had already exceeded my free use. So, I'm experimenting with other options and hope to learn to embed the mp3's into the post. We shall see.

I went to record store day early last Saturday and was about the 50th person in line. The store opened about 8am and I arrived just before 6am. It was a beautiful morning and I sat on the sidewalk enjoying the weather and drinking some coffee. It ended up being a very long day due to other issues [long damn story]. But I bought most of the stuff I wanted so overall I can't complain.

I always liked the Poco Seco Singers version of this 45 and found this about a month ago


No comments: