Saturday, July 25, 2015

Psychic Motion - Big Teaser

I spent the day bopping around on the eternal record hunt. Bought about 1000 45's today cheap, pulled out about 100 I wanted and gave the rest to a friend, then dropped off a huge pile of 78's to another friend who collects those. I found some cool stuff today like an Eddie Cochran promo Liberty 45, the Who's My Generation LP, a Chuck Berry promo Chess 45, a promo Roy Orbison Crying EP with a picture sleeve, and a bunch of cheap cd's like a double of Smokey Robinson/Miracles, Stax box set, Chuck Berry, John Coltrane box set, a couple Sonny Rollins cd's and Small faces double cd. I'm sitting here grooving to Jorma Kaukonen's 1st solo lp which did not take me too long to find in the multitude of LP boxes I have.

North Carolina group on a promo 45



No comments: