Saturday, October 19, 2019

12" Spotlight The Feelies - Invitation

It's been a busy several weeks. A few weeks ago I woke up in the middle of the night a little nauseated with a stomach bug. So feeling puny put a stop to my plans to hit some yard sales and yard work. And the rain stopped my yard work plans. I did not get around to uploading the Feelies prior to the Colorado -Arizona game and of course CU lost. Then last week I was plain lazy (I was really planning on recording some more 12" singles and I could not find them. I have gone through all my boxes/shelves and I have found I am missing a good dozen or more. I am at a loss as to where they are???? My big fear is they got mixed up in a some records I donated and if so I am just sick sick sick about it. So, with that going on I did not upload the Feelies and CU was annihilated by Oregon. So today, I'm uploading the Feelies as we need a win against Wazzu. I know that the Feelies are not having anything to do with the Buffs winning or losing but it is a good excuse to upload them.




No comments: