Saturday, March 28, 2020

Oingo Boingo- Nothing To Fear (But Fear Itself)

We live in some strange times, strange days. I hope that everyone out there is shuttered in safe and listening to the powers that be. My job sent me home nearly 2 weeks ago to work remotely at home. I can tell you right now that I don't like it. I miss my office. But I have a job that cares enough to protect us, I'm safe, and I have everything I need. Now the Governor of North Carolina has ordered a 30 day shelter in place starting Monday at 5pm. This will be the true test of marital bliss...lol...

So I thought, what can I do to make the time more enjoyable. I have this neglected blog and I could post songs...but not just any songs...how about songs to listen to in this Virus Apocalypse. Songs in some way or another or just plain vaguely fit the times. First up is a song that my college roommate played to death. I found this recently and had to buy it. I know many people are scared (not enough if you ask me from my observations of business as usual while trying to shop). But if we take precautions, and stay in...we have nothing to fear but fear itself.

No comments: