Tuesday, April 07, 2020

Industry - State Of The Nation

What shall we discuss tonight kiddies...COVID19....no way....yet, it is all around us...I woke up in the middle of the night with stuffy sinus and a headache...immediately you know what the mind went to! But my rational mind reminded me that the pollen is horrible right now and I usually get sinus infections around this time. So got up, and I irrigated my sinus with my handy Navage system (highly recommended- can I get an endorsement deal please), took some Excedrin and woke up fine (once I finally went back to sleep that is). Tonight's song is back to the new wave sounds of my teens. I remember seeing this video on MTV back in the day and recently found this copy. The part that resonated was "there's no place like home, there's no place that I want to be anywhere else." I would hotly disagree with that statement...laughing/crying emojie... I have a 12" somewhere and if I find it this weekend I will upload some pictures.

No comments: