Saturday, April 18, 2020

The Mindbenders - It's Getting Harder All The Time

Where did the week go? Guess I was lazy with the blog again. I was much better with staying home this week...a couple quick trips to post office and Walmart. I have some minor roof work I want to complete but the weather has not cooperated..of course it is beautiful when I am doing my work work. But anyway, this is getting really old and I think this song represents it is getting harder all the time.
 So funny story about this one...I was watching To Sir With Love with my wife about 6 months ago. When the Mindbenders played this I flipped. I had heard a new punkish version of this last year by the Pandoras and it's fantastic. I was unaware of this 45. So I look in my data base and I don't have it. I call my friend Jim and ask him if he has it. Nope, he does not either. Ok, on the want list. So about 2 months ago, I'm going through my boxes of 45's organizing a bit by artist, and low and behold I had it in one of my boxes and had neglected to type it in my database



Here is the Pandoras version

2 comments:

Aidan B said...

I have this one too, a near mint copy with the baby blue fontana label. Definitely my favorite Mindbenders tune, although there a quite a few I enjoy. - Aidan

Poppacool said...

My favorite as well. I still have no clue where I picked it up at or how long I had it. I obviously had never played it as well