Tuesday, October 26, 2021

Procol Harum - The Devil Came From Kansas

 Finished my walk this morning and thought I would do a quick pre-work upload. I quit giving out candy years ago for Halloween and I sure don't want to see swarms of individuals roaming the streets like they are from the Walking Dead. Procol Harum told us the Devil Came From Kansas. I'm glad I missed him the numerous times I have travelled through Kansas. I almost moved to Lawrence Kansas to go to graduate school but my future wife said she wasn't moving to Kansas. I remember a time when my friend Craig and I camped out in Lawrence Kansas. for a few days. Visiting the Love Garden Record shop during the day, checking out the University.  I often think back and wonder if we had searched out William Burroughs if he would have invited us in for coffee, or would he have pulled out a gun and waved us away. 



No comments: