Thursday, September 07, 2023

The Raving Madd - I Said Oh No No No / Boundaries

 Lots of other things to keep me preoccupied lately so I neglected posts. Horrible little late summer Sinus Infection has kept me sidelined a bit. I picked this up earlier this summer and it's been patiently waiting its turn for the limelight. 

A few years ago I was posting 12" singles while celebrating my Colorado Buffaloes football team. I have been a CU Buffalo football fan since I was a child and loved those championship years. Yes, I originally went to Colorado State University but hey it was only because they had a Social Work program. We have had such a horrible run over the past 20 years and it has baffled me because of Boulder. Well, now we have Coach Prime and I have to say I Believe. I believed from the moment he was announced as Coach. When they were chosen to finish 2nd to last in the Pac 12 this year I was like "really, with all the dawgs they have brought in" And the 21 points TCU was chosen to win by...if I gambled I would have put a whole lot of $$ on that one. I am so excited to see how this year plays out and this week we get our rival Nebraska. I need to come up with special songs for each game this year. Will it be a theme? Will it be a specific genre...or it will be a mish mash...I'm thinking mish mash...variety is the spice




No comments: