Thursday, April 04, 2024

Generation X -Your Generation

 I was up earlier this morning than I have been in the last week so Cooper and I were able to get a bit longer of a walk. He was a happy boy...me not so much..lol. Today's find has an interesting (at least to me) backstory. A few weeks ago I found a note in the Mojo Nixon record I posted a few days ago. It was dated from 1989 and from someone who has an online record store to the buyer about his order. I googled the store and find the site and sure enough he is still selling. I start looking at what he has and the next thing I know I have picked out a huge list of records including this one I can scratch off the old want list. I never was a Billy Idol fan but some of that Generation X stuff is pretty good. So lets have some throwback punk for this Thursday morning





No comments: