Wednesday, May 15, 2024

Yo La Tengo- Private Doberman

 Wednesday Album Deep Cut. I recorded a bunch of album cuts a few weeks back and I almost went quirky this morning...off the ball stuff. I decided to not go down that path....YET...maybe next week. Stick traditional I told myself...well traditional Indie in today's case. Yo La Tengo is a national treasure and they keep plugging away. I will admit I am not as enamoured with the stuff they have been putting out lately and always head back to older stuff. This song was on a Coyote Records compilation that I have had for the past 30+ years. I last saw them in concert in Durham right before the VID and they had Dave Schramm touring with them as an extra guitarist. Dave was an original member before he ventured on his own ....hmm...maybe some Schramms are in our future.






No comments: