Monday, August 26, 2024

Man or Astro-Man? Polaris / War Of The Satellites

 The Monday morning struggle is real. Last week was a crazy busy week at work and this week will be the same. I did not get much relaxation this weekend as I tried to straighten up the mancave and quite frankly I have vinyl everywhere....hoard much dude! But I did manage to record some things this weekend and of course I had issues with the phone link on the computer this morning to upload the pictures. After 30 minutes of cursing and screaming and crying (not really) I was able to get pictures up. I hope this is not an indication of what's to come this week.

I dug this one out yesterday out of the archives. I bought this 5" record...yes a 5" record at Wax Trax Denver when it was released. I think I wrote at one time that I used to buy everything on SFTRI and I have a few of these SFTRI 5" records. 








No comments: