Sunday, September 15, 2024

Lets Play a Game

Want to play a game? The picture is of one of my record cabinet.s I do have more record shelves but this was a cabinet I bought 30 years ago specifically for albums..I later added the doors. The picture is also a bit old as the cabinet is quite full now. So what is the game, pick a shelf and a number. example- Left Shelf 3 album 29. It will get featured on a future Wednesday Deep cut. 

1st Entry- Jesse- The Dream Syndicate- This Is Not The New Dream Syndicate Album- Live




2 comments:

Jesse said...

The right side , last row , 13 albums in (I had to figure out how to comment again cause I wanted to participate lol)

Poppacool said...

Thanks Jesse...I have pulled it...good one I might add. Glad it was not the bellly dancing album I have somewhere...lol