Sunday, March 28, 2010

2nd Chapter Of Acts Jesus Is

Had another good week at record finds. I will upload a few of the finds next week. And today I went to a record show in Carborro and found some interesting things as well. I love it when record shows start at noon on Sundays rather than 10am as I can go to early morning worship services and make it for the start of the record show. For my weekly gospel session, I pulled songs from an early 70's MGM promo 45 I picked up a few years ago.






















2nd Chapter Of Act- Jesus Is



























2nd Chapter Of Acts - Looking At Gods Son

2 comments:

Diogenes said...

Hey Bro - Thanks for posting this! Oh, by the way Looking At God's Son plays on both players - can you post the flip side please? Thanks again and be blessed!

Poppacool said...

I'll see if I can get to the B side later this summer. It will have to wait until after my next summer class which starts next week