Thursday, May 03, 2012

The New Lime - That Girl

I've been attempting to upload this for serveral days but divishare has not been cooperating. But finally I have succeeded.
My last class of the semester was Saturday and I have a complete week off before getting back into the school grind on the 12th. My intent was to upload songs every night since Saturday but I would get home, get busy and totally spaced it and then the divishare issue. I did spend some time Sunday scanning and recording to the computer so I have some songs ready to go. I went to the record show the previous Sunday and did pretty well. I bought nearly 100 45's from one guy for less than a buck a piece, and also picked up some RSD left overs that I had wanted. For tonights upload enjoy a record show find from last week.

No comments: