Thursday, February 25, 2021

Ramones - I Wanna Be Your Boyfriend

 Ah, the frenzy of an auction. I ran across this online record auction that was being held from the collection of this late 50's early 60's teen recording artist. It started last night (lp's and 78's) and ended tonight (45's). There were some real nice 45's offered but the prices were more than I wanted to pay. I did win some 60's Motown picture sleeves and some Jan and Dean 45's and Picture Sleeves (was missing 2 of them) which will be real nice for the 45's I have. I have a few more bids out there. I am pretty sure they are going to sock the hell out of me for "time spent packing, shipping materials and cost of shipping." But what the hell..

I mentioned last week I have been on a powerpop kick...While the Ramones were punk, they also were powerpop. And yes, I probably paid a buck for this








No comments: