Thursday, November 30, 2023

The Kursaals - Television Generation

Woke up this morning with a terrible neck ache. I was hoping the coffee and the walk with Cooper would ease the pain but no dice. I am feeling better now but only after a hot shower pulsating on my neck, a little Yoga Nidra relaxation, excedrin and biofreeze. All before 6:30am. I may still need the tens unit before the morning is over. The car accident was over 4 years ago and I guess I am going to have days like this. But I refuse to let it impact my life. I am thankful for my life, and those in my life. I am thankful for the music I love and how it brightens my day. Take this 45...it was on my want list for some time and I scored a copy for a reasonable amount. I really have been on quite a powerpop/late 70's punk kick lately. I can put on this youtube collection of powerpop songs while I am working in my home office and let it play all day long. I sure can't use wifi at my office office to listen to that. If I could, I would blow the roof of the sucker

This great song was on a US Columbia compilation (name escapes me right now and I am too lazy to go find the LP);however, it was never given a proper US 45 release. Shame really as it is such a killer song.





No comments: