Thursday, November 02, 2023

The Stranglers - No More Heroes

 From light and fluffy yesterday to buzzing aggressiveness today. I have been pulling out those old Stranglers albums lately, and to me they were important in my punk awareness, and helped shape the music I have come to love and appreciate . I never lost the love of fluff pop (yesterday), oldies or soul but just added another layer to who I am.  I have written how I spent food money in college on a bunch of Stranglers records, and just recently I scored a promo copy of the Stranglers Black and White LP on marbled vinyl even though I had a stock copy on marbled vinyl. What is this obsession sometimes with having different variations? I don't know but I am who I am. I have picked up quite a few Stranglers 45's over the past 6 months that I did not have (and a few I later realized I did...lol). I have had this classic for awhile and I love the subtle minimalistic picture sleeve





No comments: