Saturday, September 07, 2019

12" Single Spotlight - Feelies - Paint It Black / Raised Eyebrows

12" single spotlight. Spent sometime recording some more 12"singles. I am sitting here watching the Buffs against Nebraska and they are behind. Offensively, Colorado seems a bit confused. So, pushing forth good vibes I thought I would upload Paint It Black by the Feelies. I've been a huge fan of the Feelies going back to 1986 and have all of their Promo 12" singles. My wife and I saw them a few years ago at Cats Cradle but unfortunately we were on vacation last year when they were here so we missed them. A&M reissued their 1st LP Crazy Rhythms and this promotional issue was released to promote it. I sure would like to have words with the DJ and his black marker at KRCX that desecrated this release. But I was happy to only pay 1.99 for it back in the day. As a bonus, I am uploading Raised Eyebrows (my favorite). More Feelies 12" single uploads to come.




No comments: